Cumin Sweet Potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t ground cumin
- ¼ C chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat large skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss sweet potatoes, olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl until potatoes are coated.
- Transfer to skillet and sauté until tender, 15-20 minutes. (You want the sweet potatoes to have a just little resistance when pierced with a paring knife.)
- Remove from heat.
- Add chopped parsley and toss just before serving.